Cancer Termspublished on
List of terms and concepts commonly used as "Insert Cancer Here" signposts.
Any definition given for the cancerous versions of these concepts will be insufficient to describe how quickly the meaning of their usage (by evil people) will decay (i.e. how quickly they become "simulacra").
Some of these terms / concepts may have valid non-cancerous definitions, or be used as accusations of cancer against good people (e.g. "you revel in vengeance!"). TODO: Link how evil uses mistakes as cover
- Core concepts
- "You just gotta"
- practical / pragmatic
- "I just wanted stuff too much, so I had to be cancer"
- conceit / self conceit
- "It's all fake! And by fake I mean it's not my fault! It's just uh, nothing…"
- "I couldn't help myself"
- inner animal
- "Let me make it up to you by telling you how bad I am"
- "I need to feel ok or I'll just want to die"
- "It's not ok for anything too bad to ever happen, or I don't know what I'd do"
- "I want bad things so I can spread them to others" (see TODO: stax)
- "If I'm not special (and thus deserve more) then tell me, why am I the one who's me?"
- Name the Trait